1. Should diapers be too large or just right?
Under normal circumstances, it is better to choose suitable diapers for your baby. Although there are model restrictions on diapers, each model will have a certain weight range. You should find diapers that are suitable for your baby's weight. FJTianhe is one of the top diaper wholesale suppliers in China, We recommend the following selections.
2. What kind of diaper is easy to wear without strangling the baby?
There are two tips: First, the design of the waist and Velcro. Some good diapers are basically designed with a large elastic Lycra waist and high-viscosity Velcro, so that the active baby can be close to the body when turning left and right before and after meals. Free and unrestrained.
The second is the design of the leak-proof partition. Choose the kind of baby diaper with Lycra elastic double leak-proof partition, which not only has good elasticity, but also can effectively reduce the friction on the baby's delicate skin, and will not cause redness on the baby's thigh. print.
3. How often do you change your diapers when you go to bed at night?
Mothers can decide according to the number of times their baby urinates and the quality of the diapers they choose. It is best to choose diapers with strong absorption capacity, large absorption capacity, and strong water locking.
4. How to prevent the leakage of urine after diapers?
To prevent urine leakage, you should pay attention to two aspects. One is to choose the appropriate model. The other is to wear diapers. First, spread the diaper and put it under the baby's buttocks. The back should be slightly higher than the abdomen to prevent urine leaking from the back;
Pull the organic pull up diapers between the baby's legs up to below the navel, and stick the Velcro on both sides of the baby's diaper to the waist sticker. Don't stick it too tightly, just fit.
5. What should I do if my baby always has side leakage when wearing diapers?
At this time, there may be two reasons. If it is a quality problem of diapers, you can directly re-select diapers.
The second reason is that there is a problem with the way the mother wears. Before putting on the diaper for the baby, the mothers should use their fingers to support the leak-proof partition of the diaper to make the leak-proof partition stand up (with automatic eversion design). better).
After putting on the diapers, it is best for mothers to stroke the bottom of the baby's thigh with their hands to ensure that the frills are not folded inward and adhere to the baby's legs, so as to effectively avoid side leakage. Choose environmentally friendly disposable diapers to avoid these questions.
6. Should breathability be considered in winter diapers?
The breathability of diapers is required all year round, especially in winter, adults always like to dress their babies thickly.
The butt itself is less breathable due to the increase in clothing, plus the airtight diapers, the result can be imagined, the baby's little butt will suffer. Extra absorbent diapers have high absorbency.
7. Can I still use the diaper after wearing it for a while without urinating?
The diapers worn by the baby will leave bacteria carried on his skin, and the protective layer on the surface of the diapers will be partially destroyed after passing through, and bacteria can easily grow on it, so even if the baby does not urinate in it, do not use it again.
8. How to keep the little butt dry when the baby is wearing diapers?
First of all, you need to choose a diaper that has super absorption function, good air permeability, and it is best to prevent red butt;
Then every time you change the baby's diaper, gently wipe the little butt from front to back, let it dry a little, and finally, be sure to change the baby's diaper frequently, so that the baby's butt can always stay dry.
9. The importance of high-quality diapers for baby's growth
Diapers are attached to the baby almost 24 hours a day. When choosing diapers for the baby, it is very important to choose products with guaranteed quality. Choose full pull up diaper for training.
1) An excellent diaper can keep the baby's skin dry and effectively avoid excessive moisture caused by long-term contact between the skin and the urine in the diaper.
Moisture is often the first and most important factor in diaper rash, because it makes the skin more prone to abrasion and irritation, which is conducive to the growth of bacteria.
2) High-quality baby diapers with strong water absorption capacity and low rewet can provide a dry environment for the baby, so that the baby will not always feel wet and uncomfortable.
Therefore, it reduces the number of night wakeups caused by wet urine, and good sleep plays a key role in the development of the baby's body and brain.
3) Some high-quality diapers take into account the baby's delicate skin and need to be protected, and will make corresponding designs in consideration of the baby's red ass problem, so that the baby's skin will be protected and healthier when it comes into contact with the diaper.