The adult diaper is a disposable paper urinary incontinence product, it is one of the adult care products. It is mainly suitable for incontinent adults like elders diaper. Most adult diaper products are purchased in sheets, and they can be worn like shorts.
It can be attached to a pair of shorts by using adhesive sheets. At the same time, the adhesive sheet can adjust the size of the waistband to suit different body types.
In general, the diaper is structurally divided into three layers from the inside to the outside. The inner layer is close to the skin, which is made of non-woven fabric. The middle layer is absorbent fluff pulp with added polymer absorbent beads. The outer layer is a waterproof plastic film.
The adult dry pants is suitable for medium and long-term use for people with moderate to severe incontinence, patients with paralysis in bed and patients with lochia. Besides, it is suitable for temporary use for situations such as traffic jams and people who cannot go to the toilet.
During the recent World Cup, many young fans who wanted to cheer for the team outdoors purchased the adult diaper to cope with emergencies while waiting for their seats.
(1) The adult diaper is similar to comfortable briefs, which are easy to put on and take off.
(2) The adult diaper has a funnel-type super instant suction system, and it can absorb the urine for 5 to 6 hours while remaining the surface dry.
(3) It has a comfortable soft surface, which fits the body well.
(4) It has a soft and comfortable elastic leak-proof divider. The adult diaper is divided into large, medium and small types according to different sizes. The range of waist or hip circumference suitable for each specification is indicated on the product so that users can choose according to their body shape.
There are two main categories of the adult diaper, which are the open diaper and baby pull up diaper. Pull ups are suitable for patients who can walk on the ground. The size should be properly. If it is too large, the liquid will leak out from the side. If it is too small, it will be uncomfortable.
You can put on the adult diaper as easily as briefs, and tear it off from the sides or take it off like briefs.
(1) If the diaper is dirty, you should change it immediately.
(2) You should wrap the used diaper and throw it into the refuse bin, and you should not throw it into the toilet.
(1) It must fit the body shape. In particular, the elastic band on the legs and waist should not be too tight. Otherwise, the skin will be injured. The size of the diaper is not always the same, and may vary with different manufacturers and brands. It is recommended to refer to the number marked on the package.
(2) The leak-proof design can prevent urine from leaking out. Adults have a lot of urine, therefore, it is necessary to choose the adult diaper that has a leak-proof design for the hem raised on the inner thigh and the leak-proof hem at the waist, which can effectively prevent leakage when there is too much urine.
(3) It is necessary to choose an adult diaper with good adhesive function. The adhesive sticker should be stuck to the diaper tightly, and it can be pasted repeatedly after the diaper is unfastened. Therefore, even if the patient changes position on the wheelchair, it will not loosen or fall off.
(4) The adult diaper should be soft and non-allergenic as well as contain skincare ingredients. Also, comfort diapers for adults should have a good absorbent ability.
(5) It is necessary to choose the diaper with high breathability. It is difficult to control the temperature of the skin when the environment temperature increases, and it is easy to have heat rash and diaper rash if the moisture and heat cannot be properly released.