Adult diapers are disposable paper urinary incontinence products, one of adult care products, and are mainly suitable for disposable diapers used by incontinent adults. Their functions are similar to baby diapers.
The structure is divided into three layers from the inside to the outside: the inner layer is made of non-woven fabric which is close to the skin; the middle layer is water-absorbing fluff pulp, added with polymer water-absorbing beads; the outer layer is an impermeable PE base film.
1. It is suitable for people with moderate to severe incontinence, paralyzed bedridden patients, and lochia during puerperium.
2. People who are stuck in traffic, unable to go to the toilet when they go out, and those who take the college entrance examination and attend meetings.
There are two types of adult diapers, one is sheet-shaped, and it is shorts after wearing. It is connected into a pair of shorts by using adhesive sheets; the other is adult pull-up pants, which are an improved version of diapers.
There is not much difference between adult pull-up pants and diapers except for how to wear them. Pull-up pants are mainly improved at the waist. They have elastic bands like underwear and are suitable for people who can walk on the ground.
1. Change it immediately after it gets dirty, otherwise wearing stuffy diapers all the time is not only unhygienic, but also bad for your health;
2. Most of the diapers are flaky when purchased, and they are shorts after wearing them. They are connected into a pair of shorts with adhesive sheets. The adhesive sheets can adjust the size of the trouser waist to suit various body shapes;
3. Sanitary napkins cannot be used instead of diapers. Although the usage of diapers is very similar to that of sanitary napkins, sanitary napkins cannot be used instead, because the design of sanitary napkins is different from that of diapers and does not have a unique water absorption system;
4. Adult diapers should be wrapped and thrown into the trash can after use. Do not flush them in the toilet. After all, diapers are different from toilet paper and will not dissolve.
Adult diapers and adult diapers are both adult care products, but although they both have the word "adult", they are two different products.
Many people will have this kind of entanglement when purchasing. These two products have similar names and are also adult products, so which one should be bought is the same. This kind of thinking is actually wrong.
1. From the internal structure, adult diapers are relatively simple and backward, while adult diapers can be said to be the evolution product of diapers.
With the improvement of technology and humanized innovative design, diapers have not only changed their shape, but also added breathable waistlines and three-dimensional protection, and also used water-absorbing beads and fluff pulp to enhance water absorption and water-locking functions. It can be said that diapers are an upgraded version of diapers, more widely favored by incontinence patients.
2. Judging from the appearance, adult diapers are baby diapers enlarged three times, with a waist sticker, so the user can put it on directly without wearing underwear, while adult diapers do not have a waist and crotch part, but a sticker Use on underwear.
3. Good diapers have an anti-side leakage protection design, which wraps the entire waist and hips, the chance of urine leakage is reduced, and the anti-side leakage effect is better. However, diapers do not have waist stickers, let alone anti side leakage function.